KYSA has decided to open the season up for limited play with modifications to the game and our season with safety protocols that must be followed. It’s of the upmost importance that we continue to ensure the health and safety of our community and that everyone complies with the safety protocols put in place.
With the uncertainty of the pandemic, our goal was to offer a limited level of play at the lowest possible cost for families. So, we will open registration for the season today for $1 to all age groups. On October 1st, a $40 non-refundable fee will be due for the fall season only. In the event we don’t make it to October 1st and the season is cancelled no additional money will be due outside of the $1 initially collected.
Here are some key changes taking place. More detailed information relative to the safety protocols will follow once approved by town officials.
2020 Fall Registration:
- Fall registration only (rolling registration)
- $1- Initial registration fee
- $40 non-refundable Fall fee due Oct 1st
- Sept 19th season starts
- All games played within Kingston
- Masks are required for spectators and players, including while playing
- 1 parent/guardian per child at each game (additional children can attend with 1 parent)
- Equipment will be sanitized thoroughly before, after and during play
Game Modifications per Mass Youth Soccer:
- No throw-ins, corner kicks, heading or intentional contact
For those interested in registering, you can do so through the following link:
Email our Registrar at email@example.com with any questions.