This soccer association is based in Massachusetts.
Fall 2018-Spring 2019 Registration
Fall 2018-Spring 2019 Registration is open.
- Online Registration: https://reg.sportspilot.com/105626/leagues
- Mail In Uniform Order: KYSA-Uniform-Order
If you do not have a uniform that still fits from last season please be sure to purchase one if you are in the U10 or older age group. For U10’s you only need to have a shirt.
Any other questions can be directed to our Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Age Group should I register my child for? Please select the following link for our age group breakdowns KYSA Age Groups 2018-2019
- How can I assist as a coach or volunteer? KYSA is always looking for volunteers and coaches. Please visit online registration to register as a volunteer or email email@example.com.
- Why do you ask for the last 6 digits of my Social Security Number to register as a coach/volunteer? Due to changes in the CORI law we are required to collect that information.
- My child is playing in the U12/U14 age group, how do I register for Evaluation Day and when is? Evaluation Day will be held during the last weekend of August (25th). All registered U12/U14 players will receive information approximately 1 to 2 weeks after the initial July registration deadline.
- Do I need to purchase a uniform for my child? The answer depends on the age group being registered for. U6 and U8 players will have a uniform provided to them as part of the registration fee. U10 players have the option to purchase a shirt if they are new to the age group or have out grown theirs, but they do not need to purchase shorts. U12/U14 players will need to purchase a shirt if they have outgrown the one they wore last year and will need to purchase shorts unless they have shorts that fit from the prior U12/U14 season. This can get confusing so email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- What size should I select for my child’s uniform? For U6 and U8 players we purchase standard sized shirts for all the children so there is no need to select a size. For U10 and older, if you are unsure what sizes to select, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- When are the games? For U6 and U8, games are held every Sunday. For U10 and older the games are on Saturdays.
- When are practices? For U6, practices are held just before the games on Sundays and are 30 minutes long followed by a 30 minute game/scrimmage. For U8 and older, practices are held once a week at a day/time determined by the coach.
All other questions can be directed to the KYSA Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that players are not considered registered until full payment is received.
All Kingston Youth Soccer Association (KYSA) email addresses are shared with Kingston Youth Sports Organization (KYSO).