This soccer association is based in Massachusetts.
Fall 2018-Spring 2019 Registration
Fall 2018-Spring 2019 Registration is now open. We will ensure current pricing through 07/15/2018 and will then add on late fees. Also, we will keep registration open for specific age groups until we start to hit limits. After that, we will move player registrations to wait lists.
- Online Registration: https://reg.sportspilot.com/105626/leagues
- Download/Mail In Form: KYSA Registration Form 2018-2019
Don’t forget, if you son or daughter is playing in the U12 or U14 age group, the expectation will be for evaluation day attendance on August 25th (rain date of August 26th). More information can be found at: Team Selection Policies for Players and Parents
Any other questions can be directed to our Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Age Group should I register my child for? Please select the following link for our age group breakdowns KYSA Age Groups 2018-2019
- How can I assist as a coach or volunteer? KYSA is always looking for volunteers and coaches. Please visit online registration to register as a volunteer or email email@example.com.
- Why do you ask for the last 6 digits of my Social Security Number to register as a coach/volunteer? Due to changes in the CORI law we are required to collect that information.
- My child is playing in the U12/U14 age group, how do I register for Evaluation Day and when is? Evaluation Day will be held during the last weekend of August (25th). All registered U12/U14 players will receive information approximately 1 to 2 weeks after the initial July registration deadline.
- Do I need to purchase a uniform for my child? The answer depends on the age group being registered for. U6 and U8 players will have a uniform provided to them as part of the registration fee. U10 players have the option to purchase a shirt if they are new to the age group or have out grown theirs, but they do not need to purchase shorts. U12/U14 players will need to purchase a shirt if they have outgrown the one they wore last year and will need to purchase shorts unless they have shorts that fit from the prior U12/U14 season. This can get confusing so email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- What size should I select for my child’s uniform? For U6 and U8 players we purchase standard sized shirts for all the children so there is no need to select a size. For U10 and older, if you are unsure what sizes to select, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- When are the games? For U6 and U8, games are held every Sunday. For U10 and older the games are on Saturdays.
- When are practices? For U6, practices are held just before the games on Sundays and are 30 minutes long followed by a 30 minute game/scrimmage. For U8 and older, practices are held once a week at a day/time determined by the coach.
All other questions can be directed to the KYSA Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that players are not considered registered until full payment is received.
All Kingston Youth Soccer Association (KYSA) email addresses are shared with Kingston Youth Sports Organization (KYSO).