Registration for Fall 2020 season is still open for all age groups. You can check to see if your age group is open and register online at: Online registration
With the uncertainty of the pandemic, our goal was to offer a limited level of play at the lowest possible cost for families. So, we will open registration for the season today for $1 to all age groups. On October 1st, a $40 non-refundable fee will be due for the fall season only. In the event we don’t make it to October 1st and the season is cancelled no additional money will be due outside of the $1 initially collected.
Here are some key changes taking place. More detailed information relative to the safety protocols will follow once approved by town officials.
2020 Fall Registration:
- Fall registration only (rolling registration)
- $1- Initial registration fee
- $40 non-refundable Fall fee due Oct 1st
- Sept 19th season starts
- All games played within Kingston
Safety Requirements: (see “COVID Information” more specifics)
- Masks are required for spectators and players, including while playing
- 1 parent/guardian per child at each game (additional children can attend with 1 parent)
- Equipment will be sanitized thoroughly before, after and during play
Game Modifications per Mass Youth Soccer: (see “COVID Information” more specifics)
- No throw-ins, corner kicks, heading or intentional contact
Email our Registrar at email@example.com with any questions.