This soccer association is based in Massachusetts.
Spring 2018 Registration
First, please note that if your child played in the Fall of 2017, that you do not need to re-register as that registration carries over to the Spring 2018 season. Registration for the Spring 2018 High School season is now open. Please note that this registration is only for Kingston residents. Halifax and Plympton residents need to register with their town soccer associations.
- Register online here: Visit online registration.
- For High School age players only you can download a form and mail it in with a check Download the mail in form
- More information for High School age players: Download the information sheet
Please contact the Registrar at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Age Group should I register my child for? Please select the following link for our age group breakdowns Download the Age Group Document
- How can I assist as a coach or volunteer? KYSA is always looking for volunteers and coaches. Please visit online registration to register as a volunteer or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why do you ask for the last 6 digits of my Social Security Number to register as a coach/volunteer? Due to changes in the CORI law we are required to collect that information.
- My child is playing in the U12/U14 age group, how do I register for team tryouts and when are they? Team selection day will be held during the last weekend of August (26th). All registered U12/U14 players will receive informaion approximately 1 to 2 weeks after the July 14th deadline.
- Do I need to purchase a uniform for my child? The answer depends on the age group being registered for. U6 and U8 players will have a uniform provided to them as part of the registration fee. U10 players have the option to purchase a shirt if they are new to the age group or have out grown theirs, but they do not need to purchase shorts. U12/U14 players will need to purchase a shirt if they have outgrown the one they wore last year and will need to purchase shorts unless they have shorts that fit from the prior U12/U14 season. This can get confusing so email email@example.com if you have questions.
- What size should I select for my child’s uniform? For U6 and U8 players we purchase standard sized shirts for all the children so there is no need to select a size. For U10 and older, if you are unsure what sizes to select, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at our in person registration where we will have a sample of different uniform sizes.
- When are the games? For U6 and U8, games are held every Sunday. For U10 and older the games are on Saturdays.
- When are praactices? For U6, practices are held just before the games on Sundays and are 30 minutes long followed by a 30 minute game/scrimmage. For U8 and older, practices are held once a week at a day/time determined by the coach.
All other questions can be directed to the KYSA Registrar at email@example.com
Note that players are not considered registered until full payment is received.
All KYSA email addresses are shared with our parent organization, KYSO.